1) All employees shall follow our safety practice rules, render every-possible aid to safety operations, and report all unsafe conditions or practices to the management.
2) Supervisors shall insist on employees observing and obeying every rule, regulation, and order as is necessary to the safe conduct of the work, and shall take such action as is necessary to obtain observance.
3) All employees shall be given accident prevention instructions.
4) Anyone known to be under the influence of drugs or intoxicating substances, which impair or may impair the employee's ability to safely perform the assigned duties, shall not be allowed on the job while in that condition.
5) Horseplay, scuffling, and other acts which tend to have an adverse influence on the safety or well-being of the employees are prohibited.
6) Work shall be well planned and supervised to prevent injuries in the handling of material and in working with equipment.
7) No employee shall knowingly be permitted or required to work while his/her ability or alertness is so impaired by fatigues, illness, or other causes that might unnecessarily expose the employee or others to injury.
8) Employees shall not enter voids, chambers, tanks, or other similar places that receives little ventilation, unless it has been determined that it is safe to enter by properly trained personnel.
9) Employees shall be instructed to ensure that all guards and other protective devices are in proper places and adjusted, and shall report deficiencies promptly.
10) Workers shall not handle or tamper with any electrical equipment, machinery, or air or water lines in a manner not within the scope of their duties, unless they have received instructions from their supervisor.
11) All injuries shall be reported promptly to the on-site supervisor and immediately to Labor Finders so that arrangements can be made for medical or first aid treatment.
12) When lifting heavy objects, the large muscles of the leg instead of the smaller muscles of the back shall be used.
13) Inappropriate footwear or shoes with thin or badly worn soles shall not be worn.
14) Materials, tools, or other objects shall not be thrown from buildings or structures until proper precautions are taken to protect others from falling objects.
15) Employees shall cleanse thoroughly after handling hazardous substances, and follow special instructions for those products.
16) Before leaving any job, be sure it is in a safe condition.
17) Gasoline shall not be used for cleaning purposes.
18) No burning, welding, or other source of ignition shall be applied to any enclosed tank or vessel until it has first been determined that no possibility of explosion exists and authority for the work is obtained from their supervisor.
19) Any damage to false work or other supporting structures shall be immediately reported to the supervisor and repaired before use.